If employees forget their password associated with the JCPenneyKiosk login portal, they don’t have to worry because it is much easier to change. Employees can do this even if someone else has access to your password. Here are the steps below to reset the password for the JCPenneyKiosk login account.
JCPenney Kiosk is an official employee login portal launched by JCPenney Company. It is an incredible effort on the part of the company to improve the lives of its employees every day. This online portal offers employees who register on this portal several advantages and thus ensures that they can access their employment data in one place.
How To Reset JCPenneyKiosk Credentials?
- Visit the login page at www.jcpenneykiosk.com.
- Click on “Assign Kiosk @ Home”.
- On the next page, click on the “I forgot my password” tab in the login area on the left.
- Enter your old username and password to continue with the password change process steps.
- Employees are hereby redirected to the area where they must create a new password according to the instructions.
- Enter the same password in the field below and click the Submit tab to complete the process.
If your employees are having more problems, the first thing to do is check the connected internet connection and WiFi connections to make sure they are working properly. You can also refresh the current page or go to another website immediately.
After completing the registration process, you have easy access to the portal. View your paycheck, license, retirement plan, etc. In the portal. You can reset your credentials if you have difficulty accessing the portal or if you have forgotten your credentials.
Please note that JCPenneyKiosk has changed its web address and employees can access the portal at JCPenneyKiosk.com. Therefore, make sure that users are using the correct address and that the address of the bookmark is up to date.
If you frequently copy and paste credentials to the associated JCPenneyKiosk login portal, make sure employees have not accidentally copied a leading or trailing frame. If problems persist, contact the General Manager or Human Resources for assistance.