The JCPenneyKiosk Registration Portal is the official website for JCPenneyKiosk Associates, operated by JCPenney Inc., and offers incredible benefits online. JCPenneyKiosk began primarily by keeping JCPenney employees in touch with the HR team digitally and helping them reduce their overall workload.
When uploading images to the website, employees should avoid uploading images with embedded location data. Visitors to the official site can download and extract location data from images from the JCPenney Kiosk login portal.
How To Access the JCPenneyKiosk Login Portal?
If you want to create a JCPenneyKiosk account, follow these steps:
- On your computer or smartphone, go to the JCP Associates kiosk home page at www.jcpassociates.com.
- Visit the JCP employee login.
- A link will appear that you can use to create a new user account.
- By following the instructions, you can create a username and password. Enter any other required information and press “Enter”.
- Once you have entered your login details, you can log in to our partner kiosk next time.
JCPenneyKiosk Official Website
After completing the registration process, you will have easy access to the portal. Check your salary, vacations, pension, etc. In the portal. You can reset your credentials if you have difficulty accessing the portal or if you have forgotten your credentials. Follow these steps to reset your password:
- First, visit the JCP Associates Kiosk website: www.jcpassociates.com.
- You can change or reset your password by clicking “I want to change my password” on the left side of the registration form.
- Please enter your username. Employee (9 digits). Choose “Search” from the drop-down menu. If you forget your employee ID, you can call customer service at 1-900-879-1111.
- Answer the security question you defined when registering your account. Alternatively, you can contact customer service.
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions. After clicking OK, click Next.
- You can change it by entering your new password.
- Log in to the JCP Associate website with your new username and password.
When employees log out of their JCPenneyKiosk login account, the login cookies are automatically deleted. This cookie does not contain any personal data and clearly indicates the identifier of the delegated station of the item being processed.